An Access NI Disclosure is a police check in Northern Ireland. As you are applying to work in care you must have an enhanced disclosure which includes checking of the barred checklists.
Please apply online for your Access NI enhanced disclosure.
- Go to www.nidirect.gov.uk/apply-for-an-enhanced-check-through-a-registered-body (this will open in a pop up so this page is still open) – You cannot apply for an enhanced check by yourself. Your application must be counter-signed by an AccessNI registered organisation. You can only apply online if Lydian Care has given you a PIN number (please see below).
- Select the green button to ‘Create or log in to an indirect account or apply for an enhanced check’
- Register your account by creating a user ID and password (keep these details safe as you will need them to track the progress of your case)
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the on-line application
- Enter this PIN number at Step 1 of the form completion – 687883
- Complete the remainder of the form and click on confirm and proceed to finish the on-line process.
- It is recommended that you chose that your disclosure can be sent electronically – this means you can share the link with us once your disclosure has been issued instead of waiting in the post.
Lydian Care can only endorse your submitted application when we have received your proof of identity documents detailed in our welcome email.